Serving All Federal And County Courts In New Jersey And Pennsylvania
If you have been charged with any crime in Pennsylvania, New Jersey or the federal courts, it is important that you retain the services of an experienced criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible.
When a person has been targeted for investigation or arrested, every moment is crucial. From initial police contact and bail proceedings, through trial and to appellate review, the criminal defense attorneys at Hark and Hark are ready and able to provide effective, aggressive representation.
You should never talk to the police without an attorney. Call us first. An experienced criminal defense lawyer will call you back right away to answer your questions and start building your defense. Call our 24-hour criminal law hotline at 877-4-HARK-LAW (877-442-7552).
King of Prussia DUI Attorneys — Experienced, Passionate Defense Of Your Rights
Our criminal defense team has the experience of handling thousands of cases that has given us a comprehensive knowledge of prosecutorial tactics as well as criminal defense trial strategies.
This knowledge, coupled with an ardent desire to secure effective results, enables us to handle state and federal criminal cases in the following areas:
- Sex crimes: Defense against rape, sexual assault, date rape sex allegations, Internet sex crimes, child pornography and other sex crime issues such as Megan's Law
- DUI/DWI: First time and multiple DUI offenses, including advocating for alternative punishment (ARD) for first-time offenders and IP or intermediate alternative punishments for the multiple DUI offender
- Drug crimes and gun charges: Drug possession, manufacturing and possession with intent to deliver (PWID), drug trafficking and illegal possession of a firearm by a convicted felon or during the commission of a narcotics offense
- Violent crimes: Homicide, assault and domestic abuse
- White collar crimes: Corporate fraud, insurance fraud, tax fraud, Hobbs Act robbery cases, embezzlement, bribery, Medicare/Medicaid fraud, prescription fraud and professional licensing issues
- Probation violations: Probation and supervision violations, lifting probation detainers, including violations of Megan's Law
Our aggressive and exceptional defense against federal and state criminal charges will provide you the most thorough protection of your rights possible. When you need staunch representation most, you can rely upon Hark and Hark.
Philadelphia Criminal Defense Attorneys — Your Innocence Matters To Us
At the law firm of Hark and Hark, every client is innocent until proven guilty. We act quickly, answer call immediately, and provide you and your family with the responsive service and the highly effective defense you need.
Contact us for a free initial consultation. We offer reasonable rates and payment plans. Call our criminal law hotline at 877-4-HARK-LAW (877-442-7552).