Since 1993, Hark and Hark has effectively and aggressively represented people charged with crimes in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Included in Richard Hark's aggressive representation is handling the collateral consequences of criminal charges — professional license prosecutions based upon the criminal charges and possible convictions. Many of Richard's license cases result from out of state criminal prosecutions against professional licensees who do not live in Pennsylvania but still hold, active or not, their Pennsylvania professional license.
We are known as the criminal and license defense attorneys who try cases to a judge or a jury — defense attorneys who return telephone calls, texts and emails, and are happy to meet with the client or any family member at any time.
Pennsylvania Professional License and Criminal Defense Law Firm — Superior Defense
When you or a loved one has been arrested or is facing a criminal investigation, you need the right lawyer. When serious criminal charges may also result in a professional licensing prosecution, Richard Hark has the skill, experience and record of success to help you and your family face them. Our focus is family-oriented representation that takes care of every need.
Call us. We will return your call right away and get to work protecting your rights.
Stop Searching. Start Calling.
24-Hour Professional License and Criminal Law Hotline
What should you expect of a criminal defense law firm?
- Responsiveness: At Hark and Hark, we understand the impact this case has on your life and your future. We answer calls, texts, and emails 24 hours a day, providing the answers and information you need.
- Highly professional attorneys: The Hark and Hark attorneys are well known and highly respected in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey jurisdictions where they practice for their skill, success and professionalism. Our staff includes understands that prompt and timely responses are important. They will call or text Richard Q. Hark with every new case inquiry or emergency call so that he can respond as soon as possible.
- Reasonable rates: On top of potential sentencing, the charges you face threaten to drain you financially. Our South Jersey and Philadelphia professional license and criminal defense attorneys charge competitive fees, offer payment plans and accept credit cards.
- Effective trial lawyers: Our criminal and professional license defense lawyers have extensive experience trying cases in Pennsylvania and South Jersey jurisdictions.
- Commitment to clients: At Hark and Hark, we believe every client has the right to an effective, aggressive defense. Our dedication to the client is reflected in our tenacious pursuit of legal victories.
- Knowledgeable representation: Our attorneys are on the forefront of developments in the law. Richard Q. Hark is a monthly criminal law articles contributor to the Legal Intelligencer. Our insight and understanding of the law are widely published, and our opinions often sought by local news sources. When it comes to handling your case in court, our legal positions are respected and followed.
To arrange a free initial consultation to discuss your case, as well as the opinions and defenses available, please contact our Philadelphia law firm today at 215-665-0766 or toll free at 877-4-HARK-LAW (877-442-7552).
Reasonable rates. Payment plans. Major credit cards accepted.