If you were arrested or are facing criminal charges, you are probably worried about jail, your driver's license, your job, your family and your future. If a family member was arrested, you may wonder when he or she will get out of jail.
The criminal and professional license defense attorneys at Hark and Hark will address your immediate legal issues and then meet with you and your family to answer your questions.
For confident and experienced criminal or professional license defense, call our 24-hour hotline now: 877-4-HARK-LAW (877-442-7552).
Our Criminal Law Practice
Criminal charges in Pennsylvania and New Jersey carry the potential for harsh penalties, including incarceration and fines. It is important that you find an attorney as soon as possible to protect your interests, and defend your rights in negotiations with the prosecution or at trial.
At Hark and Hark, we handle criminal charges such as:
- DUI/DWI: Our drunk driving defense lawyers have handled over 1,000 DUI cases. They know how to prove the inaccuracy of breath and field sobriety tests. They are also skilled at handling multiple DUI offenses and felony DUI charges.
- Federal criminal defense: The federal criminal system is complex and detail driven. It is vital that you have representation equipped to handle this intricate and intimidating process. At Hark and Hark, we have the experience and aggressive defense that you need on your side as you face these significant charges.
- White collar crimes: Our criminal trial experience includes both state and federal charges of embezzlement, fraud and Medicare/Medicaid fraud. We also handle cases involving professional licensing issues, after an individual who holds a professional license has been arrested for or charged with a crime.
- Internet sex crimes: We provide a strong defense against these serious charges, including Internet solicitation and possession of Internet child pornography. Rest assured, we will attack the government's evidence and any improper investigative techniques, including entrapment and any improperly obtained or executed search warrants.
- Sex crimes: We defend people who are under investigation for, or who have already been charged with, rape, sexual assault, child rape and all lesser included offenses. In addition to handling allegations of sexual assault or abuse, we specialize in defending against charges for failure to register as a convicted sex offender and many other Megan's Law probation violations.
Please note: If this is your first criminal offense, you may qualify for the ARD option.
Contact a Pennsylvania Defense Attorney Now
From first-time offenses to probation violations, we provide clients with comprehensive criminal and professional license defense services. Contact us online or call 877-4-HARK-LAW (877-442-7552) for a free initial consultation. We offer reasonable rates and payment plans so that you can obtain the services you deserve.